“I took a lot of underwear to be honest. They have the best underwear and I have no idea where they get it from. I use it every day.”
Entitled “The Forgotten,” Green Day seem to be taking the place of Twilight author Stephenie Meyers’ favorite rock band Muse, who are surprisingly absent from the final film’s soundtrack.
The race was neck and neck between her past boyfriends, but one BF ranked higher than the rest.
Last night she revealed her new single: “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.” So who’s it about?
We have a team on the ground of Comic-Con bringing us the latest, greatest and smelliest news from the world biggest fan convention. Check out their latest find. “Twilight Saga” fans received an early morning […]
Taylor Lautner Channels Kevin Costner For Funny Or Die, Still Has the Best Abs Of Any Werewolf Alive (Or Undead)
“Is this heaven?” “No, it’s Iowa.” Here is Lautner and “Funny or Die’s” take on the NFL lockout, which takes a lot of inspiration from the 1989 film “Field of Dreams.” Check it out!
- .@Gotye’s obscure sample costs him a cool $1 million: bit.ly/14i88g6 2 hours ago
- Mon-Wed next week, we’re giving you the chance to WIN a trip to the world premiere of World War Z in London! Details: bit.ly/16rHSEV 3 hours ago
- Take a big bite out of the Rein’s family specialties at Rein’s New York Style Deli ow.ly/l6jmn 15 hours ago
- Monkey day care don't come cheap for @JustinBieber: bit.ly/YOQ908 17 hours ago
- Candice Glover crowned #AmericanIdol in finale as ratings hit all-time low bit.ly/14dkAOR 17 hours ago