She talks antiques, relationships, music, and drinking in a funny interview with the “chatty” TV host. She even tries out a “naughty” alter ego.
Ne-Yo’s new album “R.E.D.” debut at No. 4 on the sales chart this week, while Taylor Swift’s “Red” continues to dominate sales.
As the cover star for the December issue of “Cosmopolitan,” Taylor Swift dishes on lyrics, motherhood, and dating. “I’ve had a lot of dark and twisty situations happen,” she says, and they’re “not interesting to me.”
Each artist has sold more than a million copies of a new CD during its first week. Taylor Swift’s “Red” just topped out at more than 1.2 million copies sold during its debut.
Ever since Taylor Swift’s first album, there has been a tremendous amount of speculation regarding the inspirations behind her chart-topping songs.
She says she wanted to “challenge” herself on her new album “Red.” So did that challenge include writing a song about her feline friend?
Taylor’s 2013 tour will include 58 shows in 45 cities, beginning March 13 in Omaha.
Taylor walks the streets of Paris checking out the sites, looking incredibly fashionable and falling in love.
“I wanted every emotion on the record to take up one slot,” says Taylor in a CBS Local interview. That way, “no matter what you’re going through, if you need a song, you can find it.”
“Different albums represent different chapters in my life,” says Taylor in this CBS Local video interview.
“The way I look at love is you have to follow it and fall hard, if you fall hard. You have to forget about what everyone else thinks.”
As she’s been doing each Monday all month, she previewed a clip of the song on “Good Morning America,” then will have it for sale on iTunes later tonight.
Our sweet, innocent Taylor is growing up right in front of our eyes. She talks love, rumors, music, and more with “Rolling Stone,” and shows us a bold new look on the cover.
Taylor previewed another new song this morning, “I Knew You Were Trouble,” which will be released on iTunes tonight. She also released a track listing for her upcoming album “Red.”
The British singer-songwriter explains how he came to write for 1D.
In the build-up to the release of her new album, “Red,” on Oct. 22, Taylor Swift is unveiling a new song each week. Today, the new song is “Begin Again.”
Learn why the singer said the video shoot was “a frantic scene behind the camera.”
The country pop songstress breaks two new records with “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.”
The race was neck and neck between her past boyfriends, but one BF ranked higher than the rest.
Last night she revealed her new single: “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.” So who’s it about?
Titled “Red,” Taylor Swift says “there’s nothing beige” about the feelings she wrote about on her new album, which hits stores this fall.
Who needs a little black dress when you can walk the red carpet of life in a gorgeous little red dress? Red is an energizing, take-no-prisoners color that is as sexy as it is commanding. […]
- .@CarrieUnderwood donates $1 million from Blown Away Tour to the Red Cross #Oklahoma bit.ly/19aCG7e 56 minutes ago
- Find out what Memorial Day events are happening in your town! --> cbsloc.al/12PGshA 2 hours ago
- What songs do you want to hear @edsheeran perform at the Acoustic Cafe? bit.ly/104U363 2 hours ago
- .@IAMJHUD might go back to @AmericanIdol as a judge bit.ly/10tJ9nd 2 hours ago
- Veggies! Get Your Fresh Veggies Here! Freshly Grown at Coors Field: cbsloc.al/12SyWDQ 3 hours ago
- Some Good (And Not-So-Good)... Photos From The Acoustic Cafe... Live Photos: Goo Goo Dolls On... On The Scene At Goo Goo...
- Andy Grammer Acoustic Cafe... Andy Grammer Acoustic Cafe... What Grown-Up Rusty Could... What The 'Game Of Thrones'...
- "Meet & Greet" With P!nk Christina Aguilera's Sleek... Damon Scott At The... Matchbox 20 Acoustic Cafe...
- Yes It's A Thing: The... Red Carpet Rundown: Oz The... Meet & Greet With (The... GRAMMYs: Photos From The Show