“Maybe distance is a good thing,” Hunter Hayes‘ pretend girlfriend says to him over the phone at the start of his new music video for “I Want Crazy.” “I’ve heard people say that,” Hayes responds. […]
In a profile that runs in the May, 2013 issue of Esquire, Hunter Hayes reveals a few things about himself, his musical preferences, and his background. He also sits for a picture in a parking lot, playing guitar and wearing […]
Hunter Hayes made his first ever trip to the GRAMMYs and he talked about the wild experience backstage with Damon and Gina.
The GRAMMYs are officially underway, but Karson and Kennedy from Mix 104.1 in Boston have been busy for hours critiquing the red carpet. Of course, they found a few looks that caught their eyes. Rihanna went for old school glamour […]
“I’ll probably Tweet about who I’m most excited to meet once I meet them and take a picture,” Hayes said. “I gotta have my moment. I have to freak out. I gotta see somebody and […]
How do the GRAMMYs do it? It’s hard enough to narrow it down to only five choices every year, but then they have to vote only one as THE best new artist for an entire […]
Billed as a special performance, the Recording Academy announced today, Monday, February 4, that previously announced performer Rihanna will join Bruno Mars and Sting for a special performance on the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards. No […]
When it comes to GRAMMY-winning songs from years past, what are your favorites? We asked that very question to some of today’s biggest and brightest musicians, and got some fantastic GRAMMY-winner playlists in return. Blake Shelton made […]
When The Lumineers attended the GRAMMY Nominations concert last month in Nashville there were a few clues that led them to believe they might receive a nomination. “We were at the nominations ceremony and we […]
Hunter Hayes‘ GRAMMY nominated song “Wanted” began simply as a way to tell a girl he was interested. “‘Wanted’ is very much a love letter. It was written basically just to tell a girl how […]
Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson and the guys of fun. are all teaming up for a brand new GRAMMY compilation album. In honor of the upcoming awards show the Recording Academy is releasing a 22-track record […]
While rumors have been swirling about another Lady Gaga/Beyonce collaboration we couldn’t help but think of artists we’d like to see on Mother Monster’s upcoming album. Though she’s surely busy putting the final touches on […]
Last year was a huge year for Hunter Hayes. He received three GRAMMY nominations including Best New Artist, Best Country Solo Performance for his single “Wanted,” and Best Country Album for his very first major […]
Hunter Hayes wrote, produced and played every instrument on each of the 12 tracks on his GRAMMY nominated album. His debut record, he discussed the process with Mix 105.1/Orlando. “On the record we ended up […]
Whether you’ve heard their song on the radio this year for the first time or they just got nominated as Best New Artist at the GRAMMY nominations concert, here’s some albums you should give a listen to.
“I love what I do. Music is what I live for but everything that has happened to me is nothing if you can’t share it with the people you love.”
“‘Somebody’s Heartbreak’ is kind of the sequel to ‘Wanted,’” the Best New Artist nominee revealed about his new single.
The long list of country nominees also included Taylor Swift, Ronnie Dunn, country supergroup The Time Jumpers, the Eli Young Band, Dierks Bentley, Zac Brown, and Jamey Johnson.
Cliches be damned, it was a fun. night at the GRAMMY Nominations Concert on CBS, with the band performing and getting nominations in all four major categories.
The Who and Hunter Hays are also scheduled to perform during the live television special airing on CBS, December 5 at 10PM.
Country singer Hunter Hayes will perform at the ‘Grammy Nominations Concert — LIVE!’ airing on CBS, December 5 at 10PM EST.
“‘Wanted’ is very much a love letter. It was written basically to tell a girl how I felt about her. It didn’t actually work but I’m okay with that.”
The new set of shows begins in Colorado Springs. Carrie got a bit ‘blown away’ herself today, too–find out why.
If Sandy’s got you stuck inside, here’s 10 tracks to keep you occupied.
- Hitting the beach this summer? Don't forget to grab a new book! Check out the best beach reads from @simonschuster cbsloc.al/ZUEE4O 49 minutes ago
- CBS Golf Club is giving you more choices than ever! We’re offering not one, but TWO great deals on 2013 season Golf Cards... 1 hour ago
- .@MileyCyrus announces new single, keeps quiet about @JustinBieber collabo: bit.ly/12pjQ7g 1 hour ago
- Tune in to The Damon Scott Show today for your next chance to WIN a trip to the World War Z world premiere in London! bit.ly/16rHSEV 2 hours ago
- #TheVoice winner @CassadeePope filming reality show about her country career @NBCTheVoice bit.ly/12p1ovg 2 hours ago
- Some Good (And Not-So-Good)... Photos From The Acoustic Cafe... Live Photos: Goo Goo Dolls On... On The Scene At Goo Goo...
- Andy Grammer Acoustic Cafe... Andy Grammer Acoustic Cafe... What Grown-Up Rusty Could... What The 'Game Of Thrones'...
- "Meet & Greet" With P!nk Christina Aguilera's Sleek... Damon Scott At The... Matchbox 20 Acoustic Cafe...
- Yes It's A Thing: The... Red Carpet Rundown: Oz The... Meet & Greet With (The... GRAMMYs: Photos From The Show