When The Lumineers attended the GRAMMY Nominations concert last month in Nashville there were a few clues that led them to believe they might receive a nomination. “We were at the nominations ceremony and we […]
The theme of this year’s nominations could be taken in a number of ways, but when you look at the contenders up for all-powerful Album of the Year category, one thing is certain: it’s the year of the underdogs and the newcomers.
“Really classic songwriters used to make up stories and I took that approach because I didn’t want to write about anything I was going through,” Tyler Glenn said.
The term “party like a rockstar” tends to get thrown around quite a bit. But wouldn’t you rather party like a rock legend? Step one is simple: Location, location, location! But just where is the proper place to get down? The (not so) humble abode of your favorite artist, obviously. Chances of getting on that guest list are pretty slim, but if you’re financially well-endowed the possibilities are there for a monumental time. For example, you can host your own soirée at Bob Dylan’s former residence in Midtown. All it will cost you is $32,000.
Pop princess Miley Cyrus has stepped firmly out of her realm by covering Bob Dylan‘s “You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go” from his 1975 album Blood On The Tracks. The track is part […]
[lastfm]Ray LaMontagne[/lastfm] will be performing a streaming concert on the Live on Letterman series right here on May 11th. Just in case you’re one of the two people who aren’t familiar with LaMontagne, we’ve put […]
British bluegrass and indie folk band [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mumford & Sons[/lastfm] shortened their brief sabbatical from a grueling year of touring to attend the GRAMMY awards and possibly leave Los Angeles with much deserved trophies for […]
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Mumford and Sons[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Avett Brothers[/lastfm] took to the stage to perform their songs, “Little Lion Man” and “Head Full of Doubt/ Road Full of Promises,” respectively before [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Bob Dylan[/lastfm] took […]
Today is Martin Luther King Day in the USA. And while we still mourn his passing, we also need to remember that today is a day of celebration as well — a day for reflecting […]
- Meet & Greet With... Photos From The Acoustic Cafe... Acoustic Cafe with Shinedown Matchbox Twenty Acoustic Cafe...
- Meet & Greet With... Matchbox Twenty Live at the... Matchbox Twenty Acoustic Cafe... Chair Jenga With Damon Scott
- First Photos From NKOTB's The... Some Good (And Not-So-Good)... Photos From The Acoustic Cafe... Live Photos: Goo Goo Dolls On...
- On The Scene At Goo Goo... Andy Grammer Acoustic Cafe... Andy Grammer Acoustic Cafe... What Grown-Up Rusty Could...
- Sam Hatch talks new DVDs out this week: bit.ly/19ix8H5 20 minutes ago
- WIN tickets to an advanced screening of 'Despicable Me 2' at AMC Loews Plainville! Enter HERE: bit.ly/18nueUf 1 hour ago
- Tickets on the 20s continues: TODAY you can win tix to see @michaelbuble LIVE at the XL Center: bit.ly/120wo2C 2 hours ago
- Throat surgery won't keep John Mayer down. The singer releases a clip of himself in the studio + new track "Paper Dolls."... 2 hours ago
- Who's ready to play #CantBeatChristine?? Tune in now and play along to see if you know more than @CLee965!! betaplayer.radio.com/player/965-tic 4 hours ago