Latest On Air
- Gina J's Dirty Laundry April 17th, 2014 Is Tom Cruise dating Laura Prepon? That's the latest rumor... plus, drama behind the scenes at Glee, Real Housewives of Atlanta AND Scandal, the return of Mrs. Doubtfire and more in today's Dirty Laundry, presented by Harte Nissan and Harte Infiniti.
- Carolyn Phillips: Natural Food That's Not Really Natural 90% of the soy, canola oil, corn, sugar beets and cotton grown in the United States is GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms). We're industrializing our food to the point where we're not eating real food anymore. Here's some leading GMO abusers to be...
- This Movie Will Scare The S*** Out Of You Be afraid. Be very afraid...
- Gina J's Dirty Laundry April 16th, 2014 Jenny McCarthy had a big announcement on 'The View,' and Miley Cyrus lands herself in the hospital. And Lindsay Lohan has some (ratings) ailments of her own! Get the whole scoop on these stories and more in the Dirty Laundry, presented by Harte...
- Gina J's Dirty Laundry April 15th, 2014 Leo DiCaprio gets attacked for his weight... and Chelsea Handler and Lindsay Lohan are BOTH coming to CBS! Plus, a Breaking Bad star helps arrange a prom date, and more in today's Dirty Laundry, brought to you by Harte Nissan and Harte Infiniti.
- Win Tickets to See Dave Matthews Band Live in Concert This week, Craig and Company is giving you the chance to win tickets to see Dave Matthews Band, when they hit Hartford this summer!
- Gina J's Dirty Laundry April 14th, 2014 Highlights from the MTV Movie Awards, Coachella and SNL, plus a Backstreet Boy got married and lots more in today's Dirty Laundry, brought to you by Harte Nissan and Harte Infiniti.
- Andy Grammer Is Coming Back to the Acoustic Cafe 96.5 TIC is pleased to welcome Andy Grammer back to the Acoustic Cafe this April!
- The Date Doctor: Moving On You know how some people break up and are like "Yeah, whatever" and others are like "Oh my God, my life is over!" Jaimy is here to address those people who can't move on and make their experience a little less dramatic. Here's her advice.
- This Is How You Celebrate Winning $1.62 Million! After winning his second Masters, there's only one place Bubba Watson wanted to go!
- Ahhh! A Wardrobe Malfunction At Work! Please tell me I'm not the only one that's done this!
- 11 Famous Feline Fanatics It's not unusual to see pics of celebrities toting their beloved canines all around Hollywood. But which celebs love kittehs? Let's lurk their Instagram accounts and share the whiskers and purrs! Some of these cat lovers may even surprise you!