Gwyneth Paltrow Proves Why She’s Despised Worldwide
Hey moms, our jobs are EASY compared to Gwyneth Paltrow’s.
Yes, Princess Gwyneth really thinks being a movie star mom is harder than being a mom with a normal job.
She tells E! News, “I think it’s different when you have an office job, because it’s routine and, you know, you can do all the stuff in the morning and then you come home in the evening,” she said. “When you’re shooting a movie, they’re like, ‘We need you to go to Wisconsin for two weeks,’ and then you work 14 hours a day and that part of it is very difficult.”
Attention Gwyneth, here are just a FEW ‘regular’ mom jobs that are waaaay harder (and might I add, more rewarding) than yours:
1. Nurse: Because you actually have to give a s**t about people and work crazy, f**ked-up hours.
2. Doctor: See above.
3. Accountant: Cuz you have add and subtract.
4. Teacher: Hands-down, educating kids takes more time, skill, ability, professionalism, creativity and patience than being a movie star.
5. Military member/police officer/firefighter: Because dodging bullets and infernos is way harder than finding your mark on a movie set any day.
6. Stay-at-home-mom: Because you have to spend quality time with your family and do all the work without turning into an uppity chardonnay-skank who skips out of town to shoot a movie in Wisconsin for two weeks.
7. Single mom: Yeah, living on $25,000 a year with a deranged ex who won’t pay child support while juggling 2 jobs is super easy. (Note the dripping sarcasm in my voice.)
8. Genuine movie star mom: Because working in such a shallow industry while remaining kind, caring and generous (think Rita Wilson, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Angelina Jolie, etc.) is tougher than being a selfish b**ch who surrounds herself with fellow uppity idiots.
So there you have it, Gwynnie….now you can take your little movie star job and shove it up your little movie star ass. Have a nice day doing whatever it is you do that’s harder than what all the rest of us do.