Gina J’s Dirty Laundry March 24th, 2014
Mila Kunis is expecting! Plus, Kim Kardashian is getting lots of flak over her Vogue cover, the Real Housewives had their first awards show and more, all in today’s Dirty Laundry…
Mila Kunis is expecting her first child with fiance Ashton Kutcher. She was seen going to a prenatal yoga class in Los Angeles…. and there are rumors that she’s expecting twins. And she didn’t sign up to play Mark Wahlberg’s romantic interest in the upcoming sequel to Ted.
Alyssa Milano is expecting her second child with her husband David Bugliari.
And George Clooney’s ex, Stacy Keibler, confirmed that she is pregnant and expecting this summer! She was pregnant at her wedding last month.
A 20-year-old man was arrested after being found at Kris Jenner’s home and he was caught by Kim Kardashian. The guy drove from Arizona yesterday and got past security… he was looking through the windows and then Kim got there and called security. When cops found him he told them he was Kendall Jenner’s boyfriend and Justin Bieber’s stepbrother. Cops said he “reeked of body odor.”
And Kim Kardashian is getting backlash for being on the cover of Vogue magazine. Sarah Michelle Gellar said she was going to cancel her subscription and one of the guys from Shahs of Sunset said: “That’s a legit fashion magazine, and this bitch was selling her sh*t at Sears.”
Anna Wintour shot down the stories that Kanye West begged her to let Kim on the cover. Some more pictures have been leaked from the magazine… the issue is out on Monday…
But this is the best spoof of the cover… James Franco and Seth Rogen did their own version again..
Homeland star James Rebhorn, 65, died at his home in New Jersey Friday night … after a long battle with skin cancer … he played Claire Danes’ Dad in Homeland. He also appeared in Meet the Parents, Scent of a Woman, and Independence Day. He was also the lawyer who put Jerry, George, Kramer and Elaine behind bars in the Seinfeld series finale.
Justin Bieber has more tattoos and he got then on a flight to Canada just 5 days after his arrest. What are they? A big cross on his chest and the word “Forgive” on his stomach: “Forgiveness is powerful, forgive as Jesus died on the cross to forgive our sins.”
Wow! Maria Menounos is out at Extra (she joined in 2011) and the rumors are that she and co-host Mario Lopez, didn’t get along. “Maria and Mario barely even speak to each other.” Rumors are the two are major divas and butted heads. She has her own reality show now and is looking at other offers.
Leann Rimes had a problem during one of her shows… she didn’t come back to do an encore because: “Oklahoma!!!! I love you so much! I’m sorry for no encore. I had my jaw pop out of place & I can’t hear out of my left ear. #tmjsucks,” LeAnn tweeted. “I had the best time tonight with my Oklahoma fans! I love y’all!”
Evelyn Lozada gave birth to a boy and they named him Carl Leo and will call him by his middle name… seems just like yesterday she was married to Chad Ochocinco…
Bravo announced the results of its first-ever Real Housewives Awards and the the women of Real Housewives of New York and Miami were completely overlooked among the list of winners.
- Best Supporting Agitator: Kim D. of Real Housewives of New Jersey.
- Most Memorable Outfit: Kenya’s Phaedra outfit from Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Rookie of the Year: Kenya Moore of Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Most Shocking Reunion Twist: Briana’s revelations about Brooks on Real Housewives of Orange County.
- Party of the Year: NeNe Leakes pillow talk party on Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Favorite Quote: “This is too bitchy I shouldn’t say it – but I’m awfully glad I did,” Lisa Vanderpump, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- OMG-est Moment of the Year: Joe-vs-Joe in Lake George on Real Housewives of New Jersey
- Best Fight Locale: A bridal shop on Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Loveliest Locks: Joyce Giraud, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Outstanding Achievement in Extremely Short Form Live Action: Kim “faints” from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Favorite Real Housewives City: Beverly Hills
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Vicki Gunvalson, Real Housewives of Orange County.
This marks the 30th anniversary since Footloose was first released!!! And to celebrate Kevin Bacon made a big entrance on The Tonight Show recreating his old dancing moves on Friday, March 21.
ABC is expected to debut a new Bachelor spinoff called Bachelor in Paradise. The show will be similar in format to ABC’s Bachelor Pad, which was yanked last year, but Bachelor in Paradise will be filmed in a tropical destination.
David Guetta and his wife Cathy have have ended their 24-year marriage… the recently had renewed their vows.
Weekend box office:
- Divergent $56 million (the second one comes out March 20th, 2015)
- Muppets Most Wanted $16.5
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman $11.7 million