5 Last Minute Cheap-o NON-PINTEREST Gift Ideas
Forget running around like a loon to find that last minute gift, here are some fun, inexpensive gift ideas good for all ages and genders. And don’t bother trying to make your own adorable cinnamon stick candle holders just like the ones featured on Pinterest.
Seriously, who has time to be that crafty at this stage in the game? You have presents to buy with no time to spare. I mean, this stuff adds up, especially for those of us who have family members with birthdays right around Christmas. (So you get to spend EVEN MORE on loved ones!) Anyway, here’s five things I’ve seen that would make a great gift and not break the bank!
1. Joe Boxer Women’s 2-Pack Stretch Knit Gloves – Touch Screen. Can you believe this 2-pack of gloves is ON SALE for $1.49 at Kmart??? Cute gloves that allow you to use your smart phone while wearing them. Yeah, they’re categorized as ladies gloves, but seriously, they come in so many colors I think they’re unisex. I got them in black/grey for my boys and they don’t know the difference! Hey, at that price, buy a bunch and give them to that person who’s always losing stuff.
2. iTunes gift card. (Or Google Play gift card for your Droid owners.) NOT LAME. You can buy audiobooks, music, apps, movies, and ringtones with this little card and anyone with an iPhone, iPod or iPad would be THRILLED with an iTunes gift card in ANY amount. You can buy them in most grocery stores or you can even send one via email by purchasing online.
3. Amazon gift card. Again, NOT LAME. I can’t tell you how much my kids love getting an Amazon gift card and I love getting them too. A $10 card goes a long way. They can be used to buy any digital item for Kindle users (music, books, apps) OR anything from the Amazon online store. Plus, just like the iTunes and Google Play cards they can be purchased easily in most stores or sent via email if you’re in a bind.
4. ChapStick. Yes, the old classic is just awesome and I’m forever running out of it. Everyone in my family steals my Chap Stick and it’s positively annoying. So if everyone is stealing mine, they MUST NEED their OWN. Cheap, easy gift done and done!
5. Lottery Tickets. Fun way to give a little something that just may end up being something BIG!
If you really wanna impress for cheap, get the gloves ($1.49), the $10 iTunes card OR a $10 Amazon card, ChapStick (2 for $3 at Walgreens) and $5 worth of lottery tickets as ONE great gift and you can be happy knowing the total price will be UNDER $20 ($19.49 to be exact)!!! Merry Christmas!