What Are The Odds Your Favorite Artist Wins At The GRAMMYs?
The red carpet is being rolled out for the Grammy Awards this Sunday, and the stars are gearing up to see which artist will take home the big awards. Rolling Stone and Vegas oddsmakers set the odds on which artists they see taking home the coveted award of the night… Check out their findings!
Record of the Year
- Lonely Boy, The Black Keys
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You), Kelly Clarkson
- We Are Young, Fun.
- Somebody that I Used to Know, Gotye
- Thinkin Bout You, Frank Ocean
- We are Never Getting Back Together, Taylor Swift
Vegas Odds favor:fun. 2-1
Album of the Year
- El Camino, The Black Keys
- Some Nights, Fun.
- Babel, Mumford & Sons
- Channel Orange, Frank Ocean
- Blunderbuss, Jack White
Vegas Odds favor: Mumford & Sons 8-5
Best New Artist
Vegas odds favor: Frank Ocean 8-5
Best Pop Solo Performance
- Adele – Set Fire to the Rain
- Kelly Clarkson – Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)
- Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe
- Katy Perry – Wide Awake
- Rihanna – Where Have You Been
Vegas Odds favor: Adele 2-5
What do you think? Do you agree with Vegas oddsmakers, and which category do you see the biggest upset in?
Don’t forget to catch the Grammy Awards this Sunday at 8:00 p.m. on CBS!
Source: Rolling Stone
–Cory Andersen, 96.5 TIC/ Hartford