Thanks to all of the people who made heartfelt ornaments for our memorial tree to honor the babies and adults that perished in Newtown… and thanks to the hundreds of people who made the We Are The Children party possible. It was a bright spot in a difficult time.
Another Great We Are The Children Party For 2012
December 25, 2012 5:25 PM
- Tune in to 96.5 TIC this afternoon for your final chance to WIN a trip to the World War Z world premiere in London ! bit.ly/16rHSEV 58 minutes ago
- .@kelliepickler and @derekhough are #DWTS season 16 champs! @DancingABC bit.ly/11bicDy 2 hours ago
- .@Maroon5 releases paint-drenched #LoveSomebody video: bit.ly/11aYAj3 4 hours ago
- Want to be the first to see World War Z? Keep listening for your chance to WIN tickets the world premiere in London! bit.ly/16rHSEV 5 hours ago
- .@Robinthicke talks 'unrated' video #BlurredLines, says wife approved naked clip: bit.ly/YXEYTc 6 hours ago
- Some Good (And Not-So-Good)... Photos From The Acoustic Cafe... Live Photos: Goo Goo Dolls On... On The Scene At Goo Goo...
- Andy Grammer Acoustic Cafe... Andy Grammer Acoustic Cafe... What Grown-Up Rusty Could... What The 'Game Of Thrones'...
- "Meet & Greet" With P!nk Christina Aguilera's Sleek... Damon Scott At The... Matchbox 20 Acoustic Cafe...
- Yes It's A Thing: The... Red Carpet Rundown: Oz The... Meet & Greet With (The... GRAMMYs: Photos From The Show