Recap of the MTV Movie awards, 2 stars tie the knot, the new Miss USA, and Octomom: The Stripper? All that and more in today’s Dirty Laundry!
MTV Movie Awards happened last night:
- Mila Kunis was heckled by someone in the audience…they allegedly said something nasty and Mark Wahlberg was ready to rip his shirt off and fight!!! Well, that was my dream… he did stand up for her though and swore at the audience member…
- Twilight and The Hunger Games took home pretty much everything. Russell Brand hosted and said he was on the lookout for his next wife… a dig at Katy since he met her at the awards years ago…
- Johnny Depp accepted the Generation Award
Drew Barrymore married 37-year-old art consultant Will Kopelman on Saturday. They are expecting their first child together… and this will be Drew’s 3rd marriage.
Kathryn Joosten, who played Karen McKluskey on “Desperate Housewives,” died Friday after a long bout with lung cancer. She was 72. She also played Mrs. Landingham for two seasons on the show “The West Wing.”
First an adult video and now OCTOMOM is going to be a stripper!!!! She will be stripping in West Palm Beach from July 11-15.
Kelsey Grammer and his new wife, Katye, were married for the second time in Las Vegas over the weekend… they were married 15 months ago but did it again. Kelsey said:”Kayte’s the most wonderful person in the world. I’m just so happy! We’re really excited. I’ve always wanted shot-gun wedding pictures so we can show. I love that she had the courage to marry me twice!”
- Snow White and the Huntsman, $56.3 million
- Men in Black 3, $29.3 million
- The Avengers, $20.3 million