1) Lead singer of Maroon 5. Ok, you already know that. But, did you know Maroon 5 used to be called Kara’s Flowers?
2) Grammy Award winner (ok, you knew that too….so, click the “more” button for some serious tid-bits!)
3) Says he hasn’t thrown up since he was 9.
4) Started to play music with band mates while in junior high.
5) He writes and draws with his left hand. However he prefers to use his right hand for most of other activities.
6) Is featured on Kanye West’s “Heard ‘Em Say.”
7) Made a guest appearance on “Beverly Hills 90210” in 1990 while in high school.
8) His parents are divorced. He has one brother, Michael, as well as a step-sister, Julia. He also has a little half-brother and half-sister, Sam and Liza.
9) Broke his collarbone in 2005.
10) Worked as a writer’s assistant on “Judging Amy.”