Peep Waldorf Salad
Ever had a Peep salad? Well, now you can thanks to Terri’s Peep Hut, a whole entire website devoted to Peeps. Eeep!
- 10 Peeps, whole, preferably pink or yellow
- 3 just ripe bananas, 1/2 inch dice
- 2 large navel oranges, sectioned, 1/2 inch pieces, and juice from one more
- 12 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur
- 1/4 cup finely chopped macadamias, or pecans, or almonds
1. Mix all the ingredients, allow to macerate for a couple of hours, stirring a few times.
Serve as dessert with coconut cookies.
[Source: Terri's Peep Hut]