965 TIC’s 2nd Chance Prom: The Little Black Dress Affair With Duran Duran

duran385x258 965 TICs 2nd Chance Prom: The Little Black Dress Affair With Duran Duran

[photogallerylink id=29335 align=left]965 TIC’s 2nd Chance Prom: The Little Black Dress Affair is taking place Friday April 1st at The Hilton Hartford— but let us say right up front this night’s NOT about reliving the past, and this is NOT your parent’s prom!  What could be better than an elegant, sexy night out in your best Little Black Dress?  How about a LIVE performance by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Duran Duran[/lastfm]!  That’s right, Duran Duran will be headlining this year’s 2nd Chance Prom, and obviously, the only question on your mind now is… how do you get on the list for Prom Night?

Keep listening to 965 TIC for YOUR CHANCE to WIN tickets to the Prom!

[photogallerylink id=30775 align=left]Also playing at the 2nd Chance Prom will be local cover band Kick!

kick logo light bkg lg 965 TICs 2nd Chance Prom: The Little Black Dress Affair With Duran Duran

It wouldn’t be Prom Night all over again without a few rules, right?  Well, we’re limiting it to THREE RULES for ours:

• All Winners MUST bring a valid ID for check-in for you AND your guest

• Proper attire is required. Suits, tux’s, dresses or gowns are a MUST–  NO JEANS ALLOWED

• All guests MUST be 21 or older. NO EXCEPTIONS!

2nd chance prom 385x2401 965 TICs 2nd Chance Prom: The Little Black Dress Affair With Duran Duran

coors 385x100 965 TICs 2nd Chance Prom: The Little Black Dress Affair With Duran Duran

We’re also hooking you up with some GREAT DEALS for your new Prom Night!

Tux rentals– check out Formals By Antonio at the link below, and you can get a GREAT DEAL— only $96.50 for a Tux rental for the night!*

formals antonio 385 965 TICs 2nd Chance Prom: The Little Black Dress Affair With Duran Duran

(*$96.50 Tuxedo Rental special is ONLY available for April 1st for winners attending the 2nd Chance Prom.)

Hotel rooms– Need a place to stay after the Prom?  The Hilton Hartford Hotel is having a SPECIAL OFFER– only $96.50 for a room**, ONLY for 2nd Chance Prom attendees!  Just click their logo below to book your room now!!

hilton logo jpeg 965 TICs 2nd Chance Prom: The Little Black Dress Affair With Duran Duran

(**Rooms are $96.50 plus applicable taxes and fees.  Special is ONLY available for April 1st for winners attending the 2nd Chance Prom.)

Comments

1. Carol says:

Can you also buy tickets???

1. 96.5 TIC says:

The only way in is to win! Keep listening for your chance!

2. Rosanna Gonsiewski says:

Having grown up in a strict Italian family, I was not allowed to date AT ALL. I had my first real date at 19 years old!!! I went to all all girl high school (St. Mary’s in New Haven) and begged my parents to allow me to attend my senior prom. I was allowed under only one condition — it had to be a family member! My poor cousin from Massachusetts kindly obliged & kept it a secret from only my closest friends at our table that night!

3. Theresa Cole says:

I just won tickets … WTIC’s 2nd Chance Prom Featuring Duran Duran …. Damon Scott’s’ 1st winner. Way to start the weekend…

1. Robert Eng says:

Need a date?🙂

4. Lisa says:

I want to go sooooo bad! I’ve entered online & I have my fingers, toes & eyes crossed….. so hoping to hear good news.

5. Ed M. says:

Awesome!! I won tickets this morning! My better half LOVES Duran Duran and is so excited to get to see them at the Second Chance Prom.

6. Terri says:

I WORSHIPPED these guys during my teen years..my bedroom walls were completely covered, top to bottom and yes on the ceiling too! lol I have got to win these tickets!!! Pretty please! I never went to my own and this would be so MUCH FUN!!!!!

1. Crystal says:

Same here, Terri. I have been revolving my life around trying to get my hands on tickets. I am living a tortured existence right now! I STILL worship Duran Duran. I am going to need to be committed if this continues! LOL

7. Gina says:

My husband and I started dating at the age of 14. We have been married for 15 years and have two beautiful boys. Our years of dating through Jr. highschool and high school were on and off. It always seemed that during prom season it was off and we never had the opportunity to go to the prom together. We are both 40 and have been together for 26 years. We would love the opportunity to have a first chance at the second chance prom.

8. Kimberly says:

My Prom just blew. I didn’t even have a date until five days beforehand. He was just some random semi-friend I knew. We’d been in Homeroom together for the past three years, struck up this pathetic conversation about not having dates, then obliged this rocket-scientist idea to “just go together.” I rode in a limo with his friends, none of who I knew. I barely knew my date!

Didn’t help that he was a bit delayed growthwise. So when our Song came on (“Always” Bon Jovi), and we danced together (the only time), I could feel his chin stubble on my shoulders… Just felt awkward.

I was a bit of a dork back in 2001, so I’d love to roll up to a second chance at it, when I’m exceedingly cooler.

Besides, who wouldn’t want to snaz up in a dress? I am ALWAYS down for photo ops..

And if it matters at all, I’d actually have a real friend to go with me this time. 🙂

9. mj says:

finally, I have a dress to wear…now, just need to win tickets..ok one ticket!🙂