5 Things You May Not Know About… IRON MAN 2.
April 24, 2010 4:12 PM
1. Scarlett Johansson dyed her hair red before she even got the part of Black Widow because she wanted the role so badly. Plus to get ready for the role, she started training 6 weeks before production even began.
2. Looking at the bigger picture, and many movies ahead…..There were rumors that Ed Norton would reprise his role as Bruce Banner, (Incredible Hulk) in a cameo for this film, to foreshadow The Avengers, coming in 2012.
3. Could you have imagined what the role of Justin Hammer would have looked like had Al Pacino gotten that part? He was considered for it.
4. This is surprisingly the very first sequel that Marvel Studios has ever produced.
5. Star Robert Downey Jr.’s first part in a movie was in Pound back in 1970. He was just 5 years old and played a puppy.
Bonus 1. Did you know Robert was also part of Saturday Night Live for one season in 1985?
Bonus 2. Did you know 96.5 ‘TIC has your tickets into our exclusive premiere of Iron Man 2? Just listen live all weekend for your chance to win.